At Saint Thomas, you can support our Parish community financially through the following means:
1) Enroll in our online giving program, Faith Direct.
Faith Direct is the innovative solution that allows you to support Saint Thomas using electronic funds transfers which you control. It’s simple, safe and convenient.
2) Make a weekly or monthly cash or check donation with an offertory envelope.
Call the Parish Office if you do not currently have offertory envelopes.
3) Make a contribution from a Charitable Foundation or IRA disbursement.
4) Make a one-time gift to support Saint Thomas and our programs.
Thank you, in advance, for your generous support.
About Faith Direct
With the support of the Saint Thomas Finance Council, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons, including:
- For 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is recognized as the leading eGiving program.
- Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed. This limits the liability for our parish and keeps your information in secure hands.
- Faith Direct also offers you personalized offertory cards to replace your envelopes for the collection basket.
- In the near future – all events and other non-offertory transactions will also be through Faith Direct. This will be make transactions like Faith Formation fees much easier.
Five Important Reasons to Make Your Offertory Gift Through Faith Direct:
- No more checks to write or envelopes to find
- 52 Weeks of predictable income for Saint Thomas
- Online control of your offertory giving – including special collections
- Reduction of envelope and postage expense for Saint Thomas
- Offertory cards enable you to witness your gift of treasure
We are thankful to be using Faith Direct for this service. Should you have any questions about Faith Direct, you can visit this FAQ page or call (866) 507-8757. The Parish Office at (616) 459-4662 is also willing to assist you with the enrollment process.