Around the Parish
- Holy Week Schedule 2019 (If you’d prefer, you can print out the Holy Week Schedule.)
Individual Reconciliation: Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 – 6:40 – 7:15am and Wednesday, April 17 from Noon – 1pm and 6-7pm
Holy Thursday – April 18: Morning Prayer – 7:20am; Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper – 7pm; Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: 8:30 – 11:30pm. Night prayer – 11:30pm.
Good Friday – April 19: Morning Prayer – 7:20am; Stations of the Cross – 12 Noon; Hours of Reflection – 1-3pm; The Solemn Celebration of the Lord’s Passion – 7pm
Holy Saturday – April 20: Morning Prayer – 8am; The Blessing of Easter Foods – 12 Noon;
The Easter Vigil and Mass of Resurrection – 9pm; (Attendance at Mass at the Easter Vigil fulfills the obligation for Easter Sunday.)
Easter Sunday – April 21: Masses will be celebrated at 7:30am, 9am and 11am
(Please note: The Parish Office will be closed Easter Monday.)
- Youth Group: We have Youth Group on most Sundays — both Middle School and High School Youth Group. Please check out our Youth Group 2019 Schedule and contact Monica Morin with any questions.
- Father Jim’s Lenten Book Study: A Man for All Seasons, a play, in two acts, by Robert Bolt. (April, 1990 paperback). Please join Father Jim on three Saturday mornings March 16, 23, 30, from 8:35-9:35am, in the Ministry Center Community Room. We will discuss this classic dramatization of Sir Thomas More’s historic conflict with Henry VIII, a portrait of a man who died for his convictions. We will sell the books for $10 in the Parish Office during business hours. Please note, there is a Kindle edition available on Amazon.
- Steubenville Conference: All current 8th through 12th graders are invited to join us for our Annual Steubenville Youth Conference June 28-30. Please return the Steubenville Registration Form and the Steubenville Questionnaire to the Church office by March 6 and contact Monica Morin at email@example.com
for any questions.
- Planning for VBS 2019 has begun! VBS will be held June 24 through June 28. See VBS for details.
Around the Diocese
- Angst Movie: Thanks to all who attended our viewing of the Angst movie. If you’d like any more information on recognizing and dealing with anxiety, please visit www.angstmovie.org.
- Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (firstname.lastname@example.org), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.