Around the Parish
- VBS 2019 will be held June 24 through June 28. ROAR, Life is Wild, God is Good, promises to be a roaring adventure! Registration has closed for this year’s VBS, but we are still accepting children on our waitlist. See VBS for more details.
- Youth Opportunites: All current 6th through 12th grade students are invited for “POW: Prayer on Wednesday.” POW meets Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8 pm in the Ministry Center for prayer, the Word of God, and some gym time. Join us!
- Prayer Request: We are looking for prayers for Steubenville — specifically 330 Rosaries (10 each for the 26 students, 7 team leaders and 1 bus driver). Will you help us? Make your pledge HERE or email Monica with your pledge at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Around the Diocese
- Summer volunteer opportunities: Check out these summer volunteer opportunities that are happening around the Grand Rapids area. If you have any questions, call Lori Fedewa in the Parish Office.
- Opportunity to host international students: Three Catholic high schoolers need host families for the upcoming school year: Emsi (age 16) from Germany, Jan (a boy, age 17) from Germany and Claudia (age 15) from Spain. All three of these students are notable for their interest and involvement in their Catholic faith. They will attend the local public high school nearest to their host family or school of choice, if desired. Students just need a bed, three meals a day and a loving family to call their own. Couples and families with any age children are welcome to apply. Please contact Karen Joseph at 616-822-0398 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Angst Movie: Thanks to all who attended our viewing of the Angst movie. If you’d like any more information on recognizing and dealing with anxiety, please visit www.angstmovie.org.
- Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (email@example.com), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.