Around the Parish
- Pope Francis Movie Event: Celebration Cinema will be showing a movie about the pope. Pope Francis: A Man of His Word will be in theaters beginning May 18. Check out Celebration Cinema’s web site for more information on dates and times.
- Prayer for Steubenville: 47 high school students and seven adult leaders will travel to “REVEALED” Steubenville Youth Conference at Franciscan University in Ohio. Please sign up to pray the rosary for our participants and leaders, for safe travels with the bus and driver, for the conference speakers and all the Conference pilgrims. Our goal is 500 prayed rosaries before Friday, June 22. Please sign up online using our Steubenville Rosary Sign Up.
- 2018-19 Religious Education Enrollment: Our Monday Night Religious Education program for our public-schooled Parish children is now open. Visit the Monday Night Religious Education page to find online registration and other needed forms. Or contact Patti in the Faith Formation Office for a registration packet.
- Vacation Bible School! Save the date for 2018 Vacation Bible School – June 25-29. Registration will begin at all the masses on the weekend of May 5/6. Go to the VBS page for registration information. Check out the 2018 VBS flyer for more information.
- Saint Thomas Auction: Save the date….Sept. 22, 2018, for the 2018 Saint Thomas Auction! Tickets go on sale Mother’s Day Weekend, May 13 at a discounted rate of $60. They will be $60 for two weeks only! After May 31, ticket prices return to their regular price of $75. Tickets include dinner, entertainment and fun. If you have questions about Auction, visit www.stthomasauction.org.
- Sacrament Information: If your child will be receiving the sacrament of First Communion or Confirmation, please complete this Sacrament History and Information Form. Also, check out this Sacrament Flyer with more information about Saint Thomas Sacraments.
- GRACEAC Announcment: Parish families with students enrolled in ANY school are now eligible to participate in the GRACEAC athletic program through Saint Thomas! This program is for students in the 5th – 8th grades in the 2017/2018 school year. Check out this Saint Thomas GRACEAC flyer for more information.
Around the Diocese
Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (email@example.com), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.