Information during COVID-19
- Check out our LIVE STREAM and RECORDED daily and Sunday Mass videos.
- All Souls Day Announcement: Please list the name(s) of loved ones who have passed into Eternal Life, and we will include them in our Book of Remembrance. Because of COVID, we are asking you to submit names using our All Souls Day Google Form. After completing this form, the Parish Office will print your responses and include them in the Book of Remembrance.
- Weekend and daily Masses are available in-person and live-streamed.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Seating is still limited in the church to provide for proper social distancing under new Diocesan guidelines. However, we continue to offer overflow seating in the lower level, with live-streaming video at each Mass.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entering the Church.
- We ask that you sanitize and maintain social distance.
- Frequently asked questions from the Diocese of Grand Rapids regarding COVID-19.
Around the Parish
- Sunday giving commitments:
- Blood Drive: Saint Thomas will be hosting a Blood Drive on Sunday, Oct. 25 from 8:30am – 1pm in the Ministry Center. Pease register using our Blood Drive registration or call Versiti Rep Liz at 866-642-5663. Masks are required.
- Adoration for Our Nation: A nationwide day of prayer, Nov. 3. On election day, Catholic churches across the country are opening their doors for Eucharistic Adoration. Saint Thomas is joining this effort to bring healing, hope and prayer through Jesus. We are asking adorers to sign up for one hour of adoration, 9 am- 5:30 pm. on Nov. 3. For more information, please contact Lori Fedewa at (616) 459-4662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prayer intentions. Please call the Parish Office at 616-459-4662 and ask for Margo, or email your requests to Margo Dean at email@example.com.
- Emergency contact: If you have an EMERGENCY, call 616-459-4662 and then hit #3. That will connect you with one of our Deacons who can get in touch with Father Jim.
- Keep up-to-date: Has your contact information changed (phone number, address, email address)? Please email Margo to update.
Supplemental Mass resources:
- Catholic Gospel readings, coloring pages, and more
- Holy Heroes children’s video, coloring pages, and trivia
- Spiritual Resources during COVID-19 posted by the Diocese of Grand Rapids
Other Faith Resources:
Social Media connections:
Around the Diocese
- Catholic Information Center events: Come celebrate, live, and pray the Catholic Faith with events at the Catholic Information Center. Check out the events here. If you have any questions/comments, please contact Eulene Freeland at eulene@cathedralofsaintandrew.
- Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (firstname.lastname@example.org), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.