Information during COVID-19
- SIGN UP FOR MASSES Saturday, July 4 at 5pm and Sunday, July 5 at 7:30am, 9am, and 11am
- RETURN TO MASS: Bishop Walkowiak’s Letter to the Faithful (Wednesday, May 20) and Guidelines for returning to Mass
- Saint Thomas Guidelines for going back to public Mass
- Please subscribe to our email newsletter or to check out past Saint Thomas Notes.
- All links for LIVE STREAM & recorded DAILY & SUNDAY Mass Videos
- All of Father Jim’s Teachings
- Frequently asked questions from the Diocese of Grand Rapids regarding COVID-19.
Around the Parish
- Sunday giving commitments:
- Prayer intentions. Please send your prayer requests to Monica.
- Emergency contact: If you have an EMERGENCY, call 616-459-4662 and then hit #3. That will connect you with one of our Deacons who can get in touch with Father Jim.
- Keep up-to-date: Has your contact information changed (phone number, address, email address)? Please email Margo to update.
- Religious Education Registration 2020-2021: We are planning for religious education for the 2020-2021 school year. Please register by June 1. Please note that there are other registration forms located on our Monday Night Religious Education page. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Reynolds in the Parish Office.
- Saint Thomas VBS 2020: A modified VBS is in the works for the week of August 3-6! Please visit our VBS page to read about our plans for VBS this year. This year’s theme is “Rocky Railway: Jesus’ Power Pulls Us Through!” Registration will open on Friday, July 10.
Supplemental Mass resources:
- Catholic Gospel readings, coloring pages, and more
- Holy Heroes children’s video, coloring pages, and trivia
- Sermon 4 Kids reflection, decoder page, word find, and more
- Spiritual Resources during COVID-19 posted by the Diocese of Grand Rapids
Other Faith Resources:
- FORMED is free for 40 days (This has kid videos, podcasts, faith series, TONS)
- UPDATED: A link to all 30 days of the BE NOT AFRAID Daily Conference (if nothing else, listen to the opening music!)
- View Bishop Robert Barron’s daily mass online.
- Magnificat Online is being offered for FREE during the month of April
Social Media connections:
Around the Diocese
- Catholic Information Center events: Come celebrate, live, and pray the Catholic Faith with events at the Catholic Information Center. Check out the events here. If you have any questions/comments, please contact Eulene Freeland at eulene@cathedralofsaintandrew.
- Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (email@example.com), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.