Information during COVID-19
- Check out our LIVE STREAM and RECORDED daily and Sunday Mass videos.
- Weekend and daily Masses are available in-person and live-streamed.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Seating is still limited in the church to provide for proper social distancing under new Diocesan guidelines. However, we continue to offer overflow seating in the lower level, with live-streaming video at each Mass.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entering the Church.
- We ask that you sanitize and maintain social distance.
- Father Jim’s Virtual Reflections
- World Marriage Day Celebration: An Evening of Reflection to Honor and Celebrate Marriage
All married and engaged couples are warmly welcomed to attend an Evening of Reflection to honor and celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage to be held on Friday, February 12 at 7:00 pm in the church. Ken and Signe Castel from The Couple Prayer Series will lead us in an evening of inspiration, reflection and prayer. This event will also be live-streamed. If you are interested in attending or would like the link to watch virtually, please RSVP by Feb. 10 using our Marriage Celebration Google form. Contact Pam Strobel (firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-459-4662, ext. 1203) with questions.
- Service opportunity: God’s Kitchen continues to practice social distancing and follow the CDC guidelines while still serving the hungry in our community. All meals are “to-go” and are handed out the back door of the Kitchen. Volunteers (only 6-8 in the kitchen at a time) are needed to prep and pack the day’s meal. Sign up by using our God’s Kitchen Sign Up Form or call Mary Davis at 456-7469 for details. Masks are required.
- Food collection: Family Promise provides emergency shelter and basic needs to families and children. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking our community to help provide food for the 75+families staying in hotels. The Food Wish List includes: macaroni and cheese, jam, Rice a Roni, popcorn, trail mix, pancake mix/syrup, Ritz crackers, white rice, oatmeal, green beans canned chicken, Hamburger Helper, Manwich and condiments. Donations can be dropped off in the food bin at the back of church before or after Mass. Call Lori Fedewa at 459-4662 for questions. Thank you!
- Frequently asked questions from the Diocese of Grand Rapids regarding COVID-19.
Around the Parish
- Annual Report: Please check out our 2020 Annual Parish Impact Report to see the milestones we celebrated this year, along with our financial statistics for fiscal year 2020.
- Sunday giving commitments:
- Prayer intentions. Please call the Parish Office at 616-459-4662 and ask for Margo, or email your requests to Margo Dean at email@example.com.
- Emergency contact: If you have an EMERGENCY, call 616-459-4662 and then press #3. That will connect you with one of our Deacons who can get in touch with Father Jim.
- Keep up-to-date: Has your contact information changed (phone number, address, email address)? Please email Margo to update.
Supplemental Mass resources:
- Catholic Gospel readings, coloring pages, and more
- Holy Heroes children’s video, coloring pages, and trivia
- Spiritual Resources during COVID-19 posted by the Diocese of Grand Rapids
Other Faith Resources:
Social Media connections:
Around the Diocese
- Catholic Information Center events: Come celebrate, live, and pray the Catholic Faith with events at the Catholic Information Center. Check out the events here. If you have any questions/comments, please contact Eulene Freeland at eulene@cathedralofsaintandrew.
- Catholic Charities Young Professionals: CCYP is open to all West Michigan young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. CCYP’s mission is to involve young professionals with Catholic Charities West Michigan. The group provides opportunities to network, volunteer, attend events, raise money, and plan service projects. For more information, contact Bethany Stowe (firstname.lastname@example.org), check us out on Facebook (@CCWMYoungProfessionals), follow us on Instagram (ccypwestmi) or join our LinkedIn group (Catholic Charities Young Professionals- West Michigan).
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.