Prayerfully consider making an offertory donation here:
- Adult Faith Formation: Coming this summer, and beyond – The “Little Rock Scripture Study” Series! (www.littlerockscripture.org) Check out the flyer for more information: Little Rock Scripture Flyer for Website or here is a video introduction Little Rock Scripture Introduction Video. The next session starts on July 9th and another session starts July 28th. Click here to register: Little Rock Registration.
- Our Saint Thomas Education Foundation celebrating our school’s 90th anniversary (2015-16) is through Phase II of our brick paver project. Buy bricks to celebrate important occasions: first communions, baptisms, graduations, weddings and anniversaries, just to name a few. For ideas and inspiration, take a look at the Phase I bricks at the entrance to the Ministry Center. To purchase a commemorative brick, please complete the Commemorative Brick Paver order form and return it to the church or mail to: Saint Thomas the Apostle, 1449 Wilcox Park Dr. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506.
- Check out the Saint Thomas Education Foundation and read their latest newsletter Saint Thomas Education Foundation June 2015 Newsletter.
Around the Diocese:
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.
- If you struggle with depression, anxiety and a constant feeling of being over stressed in your life, help is available for you. We encourage you to call Catholic Charities West Michigan’s Behavioral Health Department to gather more information about our counseling services or to make an appointment with one of our highly qualified counselors at 1-877-359-6523. CCWM will provide you with a safe and confidential opportunity to address your pain to find hope and healing.
- Interested in opening your heart and home to child from another country? Hosting an international student can be a wonderful opportunity for host families! Catholic Central and CET International have been partners in education for more than 10 years. If you feel called to host a student this fall, you would be provided with an orientation, regular contact and ongoing support, and a modest stipend. Interested host families should contact: Sally Fochtman at email@example.com or 616-791-1294. Please pray about it…God could be calling you!
- Did you know that on any given day, Catholic Charities West Michigan has over 250 children in its licensed foster homes? Foster care means providing a temporary, substitute, safe, nurturing home to children who may have been removed from their parent’s care due to neglect and/or abuse. If you are ready to open your home and heart to a child in need, please call 1-866-857-1593 and ask for a foster care licensing worker.