Around the Parish
- Parish Picnic in the Park will be Sunday, Sept. 24 from 1-4pm. Due to the expected heat index of 95-100 degrees on Sunday, we are moving the picnic to the Church Lower Level. The lower level will be open all morning for families to drop of food. We hope to see everyone here in the air condition! Please contact Wendy Graveline or Monica Morin with questions.
- Sacrament Registration: If your child will be receiving the sacrament of First Communion or Confirmation, please complete this Sacrament History and Information Form.
- Parish Photo Directory: Lifetouch will be here Sept. 25-Oct. 7 to take your family picture for our 2018 Parish Photo Directory! Please contact Monica with any questions. Sign up here: Photo scheduling.
- Hospitality Coffee and Donuts has BEGUN. Please sign up to help us “host” this ministry: Hospitality Sign Up.
- GRACEAC Announcment: Parish families with students enrolled in ANY school are now eligible to participate in the GRACEAC athletic program through Saint Thomas! This program is for students in the 5th – 8th grades in the 2017/2018 school year. Check out this Saint Thomas GRACEAC flyer for more information.
Around the Diocese
- Annual Parish Ministry and Catechetical Conference: Attend an event for parish ministers, catechists, school teachers and anyone wanting to spend the day growing and learning in faith! The conference is Sept. 30, at West Catholic High School. Please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids Web site for more information and to register online. The deadline for registration is Sept. 22.
- Run with Nuns! FORT2BASE 10 mile/3 mile Run (Aug. 27) or Bank of America Chicago Marathon (Oct. 8). Run to support the Mission of Our Lady of Angels — the outreach to the poor of the Franciscans of the Eucharist of Chicago. For more information, visit www.missionola.com/marathon.
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.