- Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule for Wednesday, March 1: 7:20am, 12:30pm (school mass), and 7pm
Around the Parish
- Join our faith community in a Lenten journey with CRS Rice Bowl. Pick up your CRS Rice Bowl at the church entrance before Lent. For more information, visit the CRS Rice Bowl web site.
- The Beloved, a women’s retreat, will be Saturday, Feb. 25, from 10am – 3pm, in the Ministry Center. Check out the Beloved retreat flyer for more information. Register by Feb. 20 by contacting Annette Witte.
- Pray for LIFE! In support of 40 Days for Life campaign, on Friday, March 3, Saint Thomas will host a prayer vigil at the abortion clinic (320 Fulton Street) from 7am – 7pm and will have Eucharistic Adoration in the church from 12noon – 5pm. For more information, visit the 40 Days for Life web site.
- Registration for the High School Steubenville Conference has begun. The event will be July 21-23. Check out the Steubenville Conference flyer for more information and to register. If you have any questions, please email Monica Morin.
Around the Diocese
- The Franciscan Life Process Center is offering a Theology of the Body for Teens Retreat. This event is for students in grades 10-12 and is offered over three weekends (Nov. 11-12, Jan. 6-7, and March 3-4). For more information and to register for this event, visit http://bit.ly/2ejdfdi.
- Bible Bingo, Chicago’s comedy hit, is coming to Catholic Central Feb. 25 and 26. From Vicki Quade, co-creator of the hit comedy, Late Nite Catechism, comes this new, interactive comedic performance about fundraising and bingo. To order tickets, visit the Catholic Central Web site. If you have questions, contact Tressa Brondyke at 616-233-5851.
- Retrouvaille of Grand Rapids is offering a Marriage Saving Weekend Feb. 26-27. Retrouvaille is for couples experiencing marital problems who are considering separation or divorce as well as those having problems in their marriage. For more information, visit www.retrouvaillegrandrapids.org.
- Catholic Women’s Night: KEPHA is sponsoring a Women’s Event, Friday, March 10 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church from 7:30-9pm. Tickets are $10 and are available at catholic-women-2017.eventbrite.com.
- Kepha “Building a Legacy” Men’s Conference: This men’s conference will be Saturday, March 11, 8am – 4pm at West Catholic High School. For more information or to register, check out this Kepha 2017 Conference flyer or visit the Kepha web site.
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.