Around the Parish
- 2016 Advent/Christmas Schedule: For Mass dates and times during the holidays, please check out our 2016 Saint Thomas Advent/Christmas Schedule.
- Lessons from Father Jim: Check out a new teaching from Father Jim, titled Christian Development of Personal and Gender Identity.
- Sunday Nursery: Our nursery is available during the 9am and 11am Sunday Masses. Anyone attending Mass may drop off their children in our nursery, located in the lower level of the church. Our nursery aides have all completed VIRTUS training and have had background checks.
- Join us for Donuts, Coffee, and Fellowship after the 7:30am, 9am, and 11am masses. We are looking for many helpers to set up, clean up, and greet people with a friendly smile! Use this electronic form to volunteer for Coffee and Donut Hospitality.
- Youth Group: We kicked off our Youth Group with more than 60 middle school and high school students. Check out the Fall Youth Group Schedule for more faith-filled fun.
Around the Diocese
- The Franciscan Life Process Center is offering a Theology of the Body for Teens Retreat. This event is for students in grades 10-12 and is offered over three weekends (Nov. 11-12, Jan. 6-7, and March 3-4). For more information and to register for this event, visit http://bit.ly/2ejdfdi.
- An event honoring the sacrament of marriage will be held Feb. 4. Cherish 2017: Honoring the Sacrament of Marriage, sponsored by local parishes, will be held at Noto’s Old World Italian restaurant. For more information, visit www.cherishmarriage.net.
- High school students in the Grand Rapids Diocese have the opportunity to participate in the annual March for Life in Washington, DC, Jan. 26-29. If you are interested, visit the March for Life Web site for more information.
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.