To the Saint Thomas community: Please see a Thank You Letter from the Alfaro Family.
Around the Parish
- Mark your calendars for this year’s Vacation Bible School, June 26 – 30, 9 am to Noon each day. This year’s theme is “Maker Fun Factory: Created by God, Built for a Purpose!” This week promises to be one of the best experiences your children will have the entire summer! Early Registration for Full Week volunteers and their families is now OPEN! Visit our VBS page for further details and registration links. Registration begins on the weekend of May 20–21 after all Masses.
- Golf “FORE” Sports: Saint Thomas Boosters invite you to a fun afternoon of golf while supporting Hornet Athletics. Friday, May 12 at Boulder Creek Golf Club. We need Foursomes and Sponsorships. Get your registration and sponsorships in now! Early-bird pre–paid registration deadline is April 1! For more information, contact Tracy Bandlow.
Prayers for Steubie: Prayer Warriors, we are seeking prayers for safety, open hearts, faith conversions, and health for our 44 youth and eight team leaders on their journey to a Steubenville Youth Conference. Please help us reach 1,000 rosaries by pledging at
Around the Diocese
- Praying and Living the Rosary: On April 25 and May 2, 7-8:30pm at the Catholic Information Center, learn about the rosary, its profound mysteries and how to pray this beautiful devotion to our blessed Mother who draws us to a deeper relationship with her Son, Jesus Christ. For more information or to register, call 616-459-7267 or email register@catholicinformationce
- Habitat for Humanity’s 5th Catholic United Build will begin in May, across the street from the Basilica of Saint Adalbert. The Saint Thomas build is May 20 and June 10. Leaders will be in the lower level of the church on March 25/26. For more information, contact the church office (459-4662).
- Run with Nuns! FORT2BASE 10 mile/3 mile Run (Aug. 27) or Bank of America Chicago Marathon (Oct. 8). Run to support the Mission of Our Lady of Angels — the outreach to the poor of the Franciscans of the Eucharist of Chicago. For more information, visit www.missionola.com/marathon.
For an extensive list of Diocesan opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Grand Rapids website.