A welcoming, Christ-centered parish, guided by the Holy Spirit, celebrating prayer, worship, education, and the sacraments as the way of living God’s kingdom on Earth.
We provide a spiritual home for all God’s family and nurture one another through the sacraments and the principles of Catholic faith.
We value being a community of Catholic faith in which parishioners…
- Encourage and support a living relationship with Jesus for themselves and others
- Are guided by the principles of Catholic faith to enrich an adult life of faith in the world
- Show respect for where people are in their understanding and embrace of the Catholic faith and encourage them to grow
- Understand and accept that the next step forward in faith is not necessarily the same for everyone
- Intentionally invite and welcome new faces and new talents to our parish and school
- Consistently include all who would like to participate in ministry and programs
- Proactively encourage the development of lay leaders
Click here for history articles