Prayer Intentions (updated 4/1):
- Katherine & Michael’s new baby
- Brian’s family
- For all of the healthcare workers who are living on the front lines of this pandemic. (Email names to Margodean@stthomasgr.org to add to Father Jim’s list for daily mass)
- For our RCIA candidates, Jerry, Kyrsti, and Paula
- Tom as he recovers from an emergency appendix removal surgery.
- Tom V. (and his wife Kathy) who passed away on Saturday, March 28.
- John R. as he recovers and heals from a hip revision and infection.
- Father Mark Przybysz of St. Anthony of Padua Parish who has tested positive for CORVID-19 and is now at home healing.
- Mary H. as she recovers from hip surgery.
- Peter D’s battle with cancer
- Mary Ann K.’s recovery from a stroke
Prayer Line Information:
As a community of faith, we pray for one another and ask for God’s grace and guidance. Some members of Saint Thomas are committed to being part of the Prayer Line Team. The Prayer Line Team faithfully listens and comforts those who request help and intercession through prayer. All prayer requests and additional prayer team members are welcome.
To make a prayer request, call the parish office at 459-4662 or Prayer Line Ministry Leader, Aileen McKenna at 451-4342. Aileen will call the Prayer Line Ministry Members (10) and asks them to begin praying for your request.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world. Jesus, we trust in you!