Are you interested in becoming Catholic? Are you searching for:
- A deeper relationship with God?
- A sense of belonging in a faith community?
- A greater fulfillment of your mission in life?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but never received any formal religious education?
Have you been curious? Ever wonder about:
- How Catholics relate to Mary and the saints?
- The Catholic moral life or what Catholics believe about moral and ethical issues?
Get answers to all of your questions about the Catholic faith. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is the way that those interested in the Catholic Church learn about the faith and join our family of believers. The RCIA process provides the opportunity to examine Catholic teachings, the lives of the saints and our mission as Catholic Christians and followers of Jesus Christ. The RCIA process is for those who have never been baptized, have been baptized in another Christian faith, or have been baptized Catholic but have not completed full initiation into the Catholic Church through Confirmation and/or Eucharist.
If you would like the opportunity to become acquainted with the Catholic community, meet with others who are exploring the possibility of becoming Catholic and grow in your own relationship with God Saint Thomas the Apostle Church welcomes you. To learn more about the process of formation and have your questions answered, please contact Patti Reynolds at 459-4662 ext. 1209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The doors are always open. COME JOIN US!